Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Type Of Man


What Type Of Man Do You Like?


Men Come in all Types and Colors
All Sizes and Shapes, Tall, Short, Fat, Thin, Built…….


Do you like your man to be White, Black, Brown…
American, Negro, Hispanic, Asian…


Men come with all colors of hair.
Black, Blond, Brown, Grey and Red. Long or Short or None
Bearded, Clean Shaven, a Nice Goatee


This posting’s pictures will be all the types of Men I Like.


I hope you see your type of Man.
Or Maybe…
See a New Type to Like…


What Type of Man Do You Like?
Post the type you like in the comments section…
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonimous again I like my men, cock any color but Iam a size lover small cocked myself so love the huge horse hung studs prefer uncircumcised and love shaved asshole ballsack and trimmed bush or smooth shaved bush got cock size Envy so love the big cocks and love foreskin on any size cock go to a gym with alot of ASIAN men and they are little cocked but 95% uncircumcised so love a little asian cock to skin back and suck!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....