Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sharing is having more…



Recently I was reading a local news rag. I ran across an article with this stated.
Sharing is having more…

According to all of the great faiths of the world, “give and ye shall receive.”
I believe this is true. When cruising, you must give out positive energy to get a response for those you are cruising.

The universe can work wonders for those who are very positive and confident with what they desire.

When cruising a dark area, even if you can’t see the men around you, your positive energy emitting from your spiritual faith of being an enhanced male will get you noticed.

Many times I have been standing in a dark room and no one would have anything to do with me. Then I stop, change my attitude and BAM… the guys migrate to me as if my ass was a human magnet.

Never question the fact that you are what you are and you should be proud of it.

A Man seeking sexual activity with another Man is one of the most beautiful things on this planet.

Two Masculine Males having uninhibited sex; sweating, panting, flexing, licking, sucking, stuffing, kissing, fisting, holding, fucking and whatever other Man to Man action is what I live for.

Enjoy the following pictures of pure Man to Man Actions that make us what we are and what we crave.









1 comment:

Westernstock said...

A great write up in the last couple of paragraphs of the whole set of urges, appetites and values that move us enhanced males. And how well the pictures express it too.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....