Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day One of my trip to Amsterdam = Part 1


 – part ONE the first leg of my trip…

I started my trip on a Saturday. I had to fly to Washington to catch the overnight flight to Amsterdam.

The flight from my home area’s airport was uneventful. I arrived at the airport early in case I had any trouble with my luggage. Fortunately I didn’t.

The flight to Washington was on a small size jet and only an hour long. The male flight attendant was fairly good-looking and very friendly to me. I always seem to bring out the best of these guy’s and they are drawn to me for some strange reason.



I had a couple of hours lay-over in DC before my over-night flight to the Netherlands. The flight was listed as almost 9 hours. I was flying economy so I knew the seating space was going to be tight. And it was –it was even tighter then my piggy asshole.
As I boarded the jet, I wasn’t surprised to see how they packed the passengers in. Each row had 7 seats. 2 seats on each side of the plane and three seats in the middle.


I was assigned the seat in the very middle of the plane. On my right side I had young black lady seated and on my left side I had a youngish maybe middle aged guy seated. He was dressed nicely wearing 501 jeans.



During the long flight over-night in which I should have slept some but I didn’t, I got to watch the guy’s nicely packed box grow as his cock harden from whatever he was dreaming about several times.


He had a very impressive package. I wanted to reach over and undo his jeans to give his cock some room to breathe. What I really wanted was to show this guy’s cock some attention with my mouth.



Unfortunately I didn’t get to experience ever faggot’s dream come true where the pilot comes back and joins you in the small restroom and allows you to show your appreciation for a good flight by sucking his huge cock. Then he turns you around and fucks you while flying over the Atlantic Ocean. Finally depositing his thick load of cum deep inside your asshole for you to enjoy the warmth in your intestines the final leg of the trip.


Nope that didn’t happen, but Wow what a trip it would have been if it did happen.


Finally we landed at the airport in Amsterdam. Damn that was a long flight. We arrived at 7 AM Sunday morning.
I now had an entire day to get from the airport to my destination and then have some fun.

Before going to the baggage area to get my luggage, I had to piss and stopped to use my first Men’s Room in the Netherlands. These are known as the WC.



After taking my first piss in the Netherlands, I headed to get my luggage.
On the way to the baggage claim area for my flight, I stopped and did the money exchange. I was surprised at how few Euros I got for my American dollars.


Now off to claim my luggage.
Everything arrived and now I was ready to go and get my train ticket so I could travel to my destination for the work week.
This is when I really got to see the variety of Men in the Netherlands. There were good looking men everywhere.
Most of the Men were with other Men. Of course there were the married men with their families and they too were good looking.
I knew my stay in the Netherlands was going to be fun.



Throughout my postings about my adventures in the Netherlands, I will be posting sets of pictures that represent how good looking the Men in the Netherlands are. And as you will read, they all had huge uncut cocks.







1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....