Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I survived Amsterdam


Greetings to all my Blog readers

As you can see from the picture of the t-shirt, I survived my trip to the Netherlands and my time in Amsterdam.

I have a notebook full of adventures to transfer to postable print.

My time there was full of work during the daytime and plenty of sex at night. Due to the backroom orgies I were involved in, I can not give you an exact number of Men I sexually interacted with.


And yes, I played safe (most of the time)


I sucked a lot of cocks, got fucked by a bunch of men with huge uncut cocks, fisted some nice asshole, got fisted by some hot men, drank piss, fucked a bunch of men with my dildos and had one incredible visitor to my Hotel room which fucked me for hours.




I look forward to posting my adventures for your reading.


Thanks to all of you that post well-wishes for my trip. As you will see, I had an incredible time.

I will be silent from my blog while I transfer my notes to print.
I want to post the entire trip all at once as it happened…
Cock by cock and fuck by fuck.



SamBear

2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Good news indeed!

uptonking said...

Welcome back! So glad your adventure was a complete success. Suggestion: Maybe post your stories in installments? That way you can lead us on as you share your adventure day by day. Glad you had a great time and I look forward to reading your future post! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....