Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 8, 2013

SamBear


About Me

Here's my list of like and dislikes…..

I love to suck cock. - Especially at the local bookstores and Men’s Rooms.

My ass hole was made for men to play in. To Fuck, to lick, to stuff toys in and to fist.

Watersports - I love to drink piss and play piss games.

Ass fucking and eating - I don't fuck anything I can't eat first - and it better be clean....

S&M and B&D with the right person.
I can be very Verbal and like a man that is very Verbal.

I carry a bag full of dildos in my truck and have a portable sling for parties.

I'm into jeans, cock rings, balls, cowboys, Hispanics, uncut cock; all color men and most ages depending on the Man.

I guess you could say that I into just about everything two or more wicked minded men can do sexually.

Not into Scat, blood, heavy pain or marks.
Not into Drag queens, effeminate men, liars, and troublemakers

Now the everyday stuff…….

I'm 56 by birth - don't feel it and hope I don't look or act it.

5"10 at about 190 pounds right now.
Not much hair on my body, but I love hairy men.
Average + size cut cock that loves to get sucked and it loves to fuck ass.

Place to play - nope - motel work and bookstores most of the time
Fuk Buds - a few and always looking for more.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....