Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, September 7, 2013

One More Week


Greetings Readers

I hope as you have been reading my Blog your Cock has been hard and your Asshole twitching.

 There is only one week to get out of the way before I will be making my trip to the Netherlands.


It is really hard to believe that it is going to be in one week.

I will be in Amsterdam to play on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.


A guy at work told me that the city will never be the same after I leave.


OK
So here is what is going on in my life.

I have my toy selection picked out. What do you think of the selection?



Since I really do not know what to expect sexually while I am there, I am hoping for some really HOT PIG SEX while visiting and exploring the City’s Gay lifestyle.




I am still looking for suggestions on things to do while in Amsterdam.




Ok
So you don’t think I am completely crazy. This is the assortment of ‘like’ dildos I have packed. Think these will be enough?


I hope I do not have any issues with any of the TSA Officers...
Unless they their search equipment is packed like this.
This guy could do a deep cavity search with no problems. Just need a little grease and determination.


 Any thoughts from my Blog Readers are appreciated.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....