Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Looking for Nasty Pig Sex

Looking for Nasty Pig Sex with Like Minded Real Men
Cum ride this Redneck’s Cowboy Ass.

Put your Face in it, Pound it with your Cock, Stuff it Full of Toys, even put your Hand in it.

5ft 10in 190 lb Redneck type build

Looking for heavy duty Cowboy/Redneck Man to Man ass play

Looking to have my Asshole . . .
Stretch n Used by some Hot Fisting Nasty Redneck Pig Stud - Will give as much back as needed

Very sane guy here .. just very intense ..

Want my AssHole Stretched, Stuffed, Pulled, Twisted and Punched

Open it Wrist wide n Wrist deep ..

into fat & thick toys crammed in my asshole

looking for someone to use it and abuse it
be nasty and mean to it - leaving it gapped . . .
dripping and begging for your buddy's turn or the next guy in line ..

Into ass eating, cock sucking, piss drinking, cum eating

Mouth to Cock to Asshole worship..

Feed me your Cock before you Stuff it up my Ass

Love Uncut Cocks with Dick-Cheese and Sweaty 
Assholes needing to be Serviced. 
Let me Lick the Sweat off your Balls

Cum Party the Cowboy Way....

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....