Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Black Guy at the ABS

The cock below belongs to a nice looking Black guy that I got to service one day at the local ABS.

He had an Average build and was damn good looking.

Good size thick uncut cock which was already hard when he pulled it from his pants.

I sucked him thru the glory hole in the wall that separated us.

While giving him pleasure with my mouth and tongue, I could feel his cum chute fill up as his balls drew up.

He shot small load compared to how hard his cock got.

I took this picture of his cock while I was giving it some good service with my mouth.



Didn’t take much longer for him to blast his load.

He left after he shot his load into my mouth


Back in hallway, just one fat black queen who doesn’t like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....