Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SamBear's Dick A Day


This is one of the Cocks I was privileged to be able to service at the local Glory Holes in Town.

Notice how thick that fucker is compared to my thumb.
I have normal size hands.

After about 15 minutes of sucking on this fat piece of meat, he invited me to join him in his video booth.

Not long after I joined him, he was sliding that fat sausage up my Pig-hole and proceeded to give me one hell of a fucking.

Not only did I walk bow-legged afterwards, 
I had a butt full of hot cum.


Hope you enjoy seeing what I let use my mouth and pig-hole for 
its sexual pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....