Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Happy Redneck Cock Sucking Faggot

 


Happy Redneck Cock Sucking Faggot

 

 I am just a cock loving, cum hungry, cock sucking slut redneck faggot.

 


When working the local glory h0les near where I live, I follow the standards of…

Any cock, any color, any size, any need for pleasure.

I swallow the loads blasted in my mouth and down my throat. I let my mouth be used as a urinal if the cocks piss after cuming in my mouth.

 


Enjoy this posting of guys sucking cock at various glory h0les. Men giving pleasure to other men anonymously though glory h0les.

 


Comments and stories about glory h0le sex are welcum.

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 


All photos in this posting were downloaded from various websites on the internet. All the men and cocks are believed to be of legal age when photos were taken.

 


 


















1 comment:

Michehot said...

WOW! Your posts are always so hot... I love your stories.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....