Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 27, 2021

How Old – Dildo Pig Questions – XXX Adult Material

 


How Old – Dildo Pig Questions – XXX Adult Material

 

How Old or young were you ????



How old were you when you first started to play with dildos?

(By yourself)




How old were you when you first had another guy fuck you with a dildo?

 


Use a strap-on to fuck you?

 

 


How old were you when you first played with a double headed dildo with another guy?

Shared riding one together at the same time?

 


How fat and how long was the double dildo?

 


 

At what age did you decided you liked getting fucked with dildos and considered yourself a Dildo-Pig?






3 comments:

uptonking said...

I only started using them at the start of the Covid Pandemic. I went and bought one, it was too big and too cheap. The second one, I like... it's nice, too. But it's not for me... I get bored easily and they bored me. I'd rather play with the real thing.

BatRedneck said...

@Upton: Had the same experience with the two dildos I bought a couple of years back, and they ended up in the trash can. Mostly, I think, because the other guy's pleasure while being fucked is as much important as my own.
I did keep the fleshlight thing though :-)

Unknown said...

Many years ago.
I love fisting and big dildos.
Two hands in to my ass.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....