Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 4, 2021

Men Pissing / any time / any where / any how

 


Men Pissing

Do you like to watch other Men piss?



The natural way of just letting their cock hang free and the flow of piss is natural.

Watching men piss without them knowing I am watching is one of my favorite pastimes.





It is my belief that Man should be allowed to piss anywhere and anytime he needs to.

I also believe that Man is entitled to having his cock sucked by another Man any where and any time. (By another Man)

 


Enjjoy these pictures of Men pissing naturally.

Not Watersports

Pissing naturally

 

 

Adults-Only Blog / Gay Male Sex / NOTICE-WARNING

 

This blog is a nasty, perverted, adults-only blog about gay

 fantasies I have and my DEPRAVED life adventures”,

when I let my mind free and I let demons enter my

body and my mind!

 

If you are under 18/21 leave now.

If you've got a nasty pic to submit, send it!

I am into many stuff and I aim to

loose all boundaries and limits

 

My confession: I am a redneck faggot.

I am a cock sucker.!

 

I want to suck cock, eat ass, get raped, guzzle cum, drink piss, and perform any deviant, and depraved sex act any man requires.

 

 

This is why I exists.

I want to please whoever will stand in front of me and demand whatever, whenever they want it.

I want to suck cock, eat ass, get fucked, guzzle cum, drink piss, and perform any disgusting, deviant, and depraved sex act any man could ever require of another male.

This is what I was born for and why I exists.

I wants to please whoever will have me, whenever they want it, and however they prefer to take it.

 

I want to please whoever whatever man has me, whenever they want me, and however they prefer to take me.

No is not an option in most situations.

I want to be fisted and gaped wide by dildos, plugs and any other object forced into my pig asshole.

I need to be shared and passed around between groups of men, the larger and more sex wild the group the better.

To have my body brutally violated and victimized until I am full of piss, spit, and cum, in gang bangs and group rapes, because more is always merrier.

Pure male quality is quantity.

I am a prostitute to all men

 

I need to make men happy, to put a smile on their face, and enrich their lives by being everything and anything they need me to be while being pumped full of cum

 

 

Any person(s) depicted here are of full legal age.

If you believe or know otherwise, please inform me immediately

 and I will promptly remove the image.

 

No Man or Dildo has been intentionally hurt in any photo.

No ownership of any of these photos is implied, just sharing.

If you see your picture or your video, and you would like it removed, message me and I will remove it immediately.

 

 

______________________________-

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love watching men piss. Specially when their dicks are their normal, not chubbed up, size. I love all dick short n skinny long and thick short thick, long n skinny cut, uncut. I do prefer uncut. And i soo love watching them piss. I also love to hold a dick from the side with my mouth while they piss then suck it into my mouth b4 the last bit is released. Mmmmm dick is #1

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....