Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Working the Neighborhood Glory h0le

 


Working the Neighborhood Glory h0le



I know the whole point of the glory hole is have anonymous sex.

 However, the second this fat cock entered the hole, I realized it was my neighbor.



I have been checking him out ever since he moved in and I would recognize that slab of meat anywhere.

When we were drinking out back of his house, he would never go into piss. He would just get up, step a few steps away and pull his large uncut meat out of his pants to piss in front of me.



I always watched until he was finished. Then he would put away his meat and sit back down.

I was nervous and hoped he had not caught a glimpse of my face before his crotch filled the hole.

There was no way out of this situation, if I stood up and left, he would see me, and if I ignored his cock, he would eventually bend down and look thru the hole.

So I slipped my lips over my neighbor’s uncut cock and started sucking.

My neighbor, however had other ideas and started forcing his cock in deep and hard.

His massive length and girth opened up my throat and soon he was face fucking me with force.

I could see and feel his balls tighten up and knew he was about to blow.

I sucked with vigor as he shot a massive load thru the hole and into my waiting mouth.

I swallowed every drop.

 


The next day I was back on my knees serving strangers cock and once again saw my neighbor’s big uncut cock at the hole.



This time I was prepared. I quickly stood up, turned around, and bent over. My asshole was already greased for this moment.

I positioned my hole at the tip of his cock. Slowly I backed up until my ass cheeks were tight against the wooden partition.



I heard his deep voice say “Damn” and felt him start to pump.

He started slow, but within a few strokes he was again pounding hard.

He fucked me for about twenty minutes, his cock pulling fully out on each stroke, then forcing itself deep back in me.

I pushed my ass as hard as I could against the partition, taking whatever he wanted to give.

He once again dumped a huge load inside me.



As soon as he stopped shooting, he pulled out, zipped up and left.

Not giving me a chance to clean up his sloppy cum covered cock.

I never found out if he knew who he was fucking.

But he emptied his balls, four or five times a week thru that hole.

I was always there to be the anonymous cock sucking cum dump for him.

 


original ideal for this posting obtained from the postings on website.

https://land-of-glory-holes.bdsmlr.com/

 

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....