Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 27, 2021

What I want to be doing right now! / Warning XXX Adult Material

 


What I want

 

What I want to be doing right now!

 










 

Sucking cock through a glory h0le.

 

 


Getting fucked through a glory h0le!

 

 


Getting fed a big load of another man’s male essence through a glory h0le…

 

 

Me sucking cock through some local glory h0les










 


 

Please be respectful when reposting any pictures used in

 this post or any other posting from this Blog.

 

Most pictures used in this posting were found from

 searching the internet and are believed to be

Public property to be used as used.

Some of the pictures are from a private collection

And the owner has given permission for them

 to be used in this post.

 

All Men are believed to be of legal age and none have

been hurt while having male to male sex

and being photographed.




1 comment:

4skin luver said...

Im such a dick sucking cum guzzling ball licking piss drinking used underwear fag!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....