Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Anal Diet / WARNING XXX Material

 


Rednexk Anal Diet

 

Everywhere you look there is a crazy fad diet.

My favorite and most fun is the

Rednexk Anal Diet…

 

This diet has the Rednexk male on the diet to eat the asshole of other Rednexks.

The Rednexk eating the asshole of the other Rednexks can be determined in public by the smell his face has taken on.

 

 

One of my favorite things to do is to bury my face in the sweaty, smelly ass crack of another Rednexk Male.

Then dig my tongue into his asshole and make love to it.

 

I am not into scat or shit so I don’t like it when the asshole is shitty dirty or the other rednexk is a stupid idiot and thinks he can use my mouth as a toilet and my tongue to lick his shitty asshole clean.

 

Each breed of Man has a different smell and taste to his ass crack and asshole.

The hard working white Rednexk has the my favorite odor and taste.

Next is the Hispanic male, then the Black male. Followed by the Middle Eastern Male, the Asian male and the Russian Male.

Most true African Males don’t us paper when done shitting so they mostly have shitty holes. I like pissing on their assholes to wash the shit off of the hole.

Hispanic Males tend not to like having their assholes touched in any way, so it is very special to get to make love to their brown holes.

Most Black Men I have been with have a sour smell to their sweaty ass crack, but a true musky taste.

 

Dessert

For dessert, I like to find a freshly fucked asshole of any breed of Man and suck out the load of Male Essence that has been deposited in it.

 

Take some time out of your day and find a Man in need of having his ass crack smelled and his asshole made love to.

 




























 

 

theEnd

Looks like you've reached the end of this post.

You can tell by the picture(s) of

Something related to a Man’s asshole.

 

Please take the time to read through the following

 Warnings and Notices

 

I hope you enjoyed this posting!

 

Be Aware . . .

All Men pictured in my postings are believed to

be of legal age to be photographed doing as shown.

All photos have been downloaded from other websites located on the web.

I claim no ownership of any of these photos.

 

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

 

The use of the words ‘Nigga’, ‘Wetback’ and ‘CamelJockey’

in my posts are used as sexual terms and

 not a racial terms.

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

 

Comments, suggestions, and submissions are always welcum’d.

There is a comments section at the

end of this posting.

I answer all comments submitted as needed.

or

Write me @:

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 

All postings are posted for the more mature open-minded

 Men to enjoy. If you disagree with any of my postings,

I suggest you find another site to visit and to

never visit my blog again.

 

Keep an open mind and never forget to

enjoy your dark side.

 

Be Safe and Have Fun

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....