Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

The GloryH0le Factor / Warning – Notice – XXX Material

The GloryH0le Factor

 

I have no idea who's on the other side of the wall.

It is just a hard cock poking through a hole cut in the wall.

I put my greased asshole up to the glory h0le in the wall.

A hard cock is pushed through the h0le into me.

At first the cock slides in and out of me slowly.

The pace picks up as the anonymous Man attached to the cock fucking me gets closer to breeding me.

 It could be anyone pumping their spunk into me - but I don't care, I just want more and more cock in my asshole.

 

 



The second the fat cock entered the glory hole, I realized it was my roommate’s. I have been checking him out since he moved in and I would recognize that slab of meat anywhere.

I was nervous and hoped he had not caught a glimpse of my face before his crotch filled the hole. There was no way out of this situation, if I stood up and left, he would see me, and if I ignored his cock, he would eventually bend down and look thru the hole.

 I slipped my lips over my roommate’s cock and started sucking. My roomie, however had other ideas and started forcing his cock in deep and hard. His massive length and girth opened up my throat and soon he was face fucking me with force. I could see his balls tighten up and knew he was about to blow. I sucked with vigor as he shot a massive load thru the hole and into my waiting mouth.

The next day I was back on my knees serving strangers cock and once again saw my roomie’s cock at the hole. This time I was prepared. I quickly stood up, turned around, and bent over. I positioned my hole at the tip of his cock. Slowly I backed up until my ass cheeks were tight against the wooden partition. I heard his deep voice say “Damn” and felt him start to pump. He started slow, but within a few strokes he was again pounding hard. He fucked me for twenty minutes, his cock pulling fully out on each stroke, then forcing itself deep. I pushed my ass as hard as I could against the partition, taking whatever he wanted to give. He once again dumped a huge load inside me. As soon as he stopped shooting, he pulled out, zipped up and left.

I never found out if he knew who he was fucking. But he emptied his balls. four or five times a week thru that hole.

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....