Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Pop up Cocks # 1 / XXX Material

 



Pop up Cocks



Cocks that go Boing

 

This posting was inspired by another posting located @:

https://boing.bdsmlr.com/



Read through this entire posting

to enjoy all the pictures

I have posted for

your enjoyment





There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

All men pictured are believed to be of legal age when the picture was taken.

No Man or dildo has been hurt in the setting of any picture posted.

All pictures used in my postings are for illustration purposes only and are intended to arouse the reader and spark his imagination.

 

If you own one or more of the pictures used in this posting or anywhere else on this blog, let me know and I will remove them or give the credit as due.













 



The End

You have reached The End of this posting.

You can tell by the picture of

Something related to a Man’s asshole.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....