Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Glory Hole Work

 


Glory Hole Work

 

Today in this post, I want to share with you one of the cocks I got to give oral pleasure to through one of the local glory h0les.

 

Your thoughts on this cock are always welcum.

 

It shot a good load of cum as a reward for the oral pleasure I give it.

 

I hope I get to suck on this cock again in the future and give it more oral pleasure.




 

 

The End . . .

 

The End Message

 

Greetings Readers

 

Thank You for visiting my Blog and reading my post.

 

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

 

You have reached ‘The End’ of this posting.

 

This is noted by the posting of a picture from the internet featuring one or

more ‘Rear Ends / Ass Holes”

 

 

Any comments?

 

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts

SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com

 

I do claim ownership

of this posted material

 

All men pictured in my postings are believed to be of legal age to have

Man to Man sex or be photo’d naked.

 

No Man or Dildo have been hurt or harmed in any way,

 

Stories / Adventures posted may or may not be true.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....