Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 2, 2022

NOTICE / XXX Posting

 


NOTICE

This blog is a nasty, pervert, adults-only blog about my real life

and my fantasies

 

If you are under 18/21 leave now.

If you've got a nasty pic to submit, send it!

 

When I let my mind free and let demons entering my body,

I am a real pig (both Top and bottom)

 

I am into many Man2Man things and I aim to lose all boundaries

 and limits before I die.

Enjoy my thoughts on how to spend the day of the week.

 

All pictures have been downloaded from various websites

 on the free internet

Any rights on pictures and videos are left to its user.

No copyright infringements are intended

Pictures will be taken down on request

 

I want to make men happy, to put a smile on the face of Men,

and enrich their lives by being everything and

anything they need me to be.    

 

Always Safe, Sane and Crazy with regard to personal safety,

sanity, or general wellbeing as needed.

 

Any person(s) depicted here are of full legal age.

If you believe otherwise, please inform me immediately

and I will promptly remove the image.

No ownership of any of these photos is implied, just sharing.

If you see your picture or your video, and you would like it removed,

email me and I will remove it immediately.

sambearsblog@yahoo.com

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....