Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 18, 2009

9/17/09 - 2 cocks / 2 nice & tasty loads

I had to go by the ABC store on the way home from work so I decided to stop by the ABS. There were only a few cars in the lot when I got there. As most know, this could be good and usually is. Too many guys there means no sex going on. Everyone is looking.
I walked into the back heading to the Men's Room to take a piss. As I turned the corner past the snack machine, I almost collided with this very handsome black man. I spoke to him and he just nodded back to me.
After finishing pissing, I cruised back out to the area with the movie booths. I quickly noticed that the very 1st booth's door was closed. The movie wasn't running, but someone was in it. Being the whore that I am, I went into booth #2 to check out the view through the hole.
I dropped down to one knee and peering through the hole could see it was the black guy that I had almost collided with. He already had his cock out and was stroking it. It was still limp and looked to be a nice size.
This cock needed to be sucked. It was waiting for me. I fingered the the hole letting the guy know I was interested in servicing his cock. I watched through the hole as he stepped closer to the wall and glided his cock through the hole into my booth. WOW, it was nice. I was a nice shade of medium brown, uncut and still semi-hard. In fact, it was pretty limp. As I sucked this beautiful cock into my mouth, I reached into my pocket and fetched my camera. I wanted some pictures of me sucking on this black beauty.
I made love to this cock and it grew in my mouth some. Finally it fed me my reward for doing such a good job of servicing it. It shot a large load that was somewhat sweet tasting. I swallowed it all down as I milked the last few drops out of the cock with my tongue. While I was sucking on it, I got several good pictures of it and of me servicing it.
As I was finishing up on this cock, I heard the door of another booth shut. Ah I thought, maybe another cock that needs to be sucked and drained of it's load.
I left my booth before the black guy could leave his. A couple of booths down, I heard the sound of money being inserted into the video player and the light above the door of #4 came on. Knowing that there is a hole between #4 and #5, I headed for the empty booth next to the occupied booth. I was surprised no one had already gotten the booth. There were several guys standing around in the back area near the video games. I guess they were too busy playing with their cell phones to be interested.
I knelt down on one knee and looked through the hole. To my surprise there was a big white cock, rock hard, being stroked. I fingered the hole, I wanted this cock. The owner of this cock bent over and looked at me through the hole. Then this big rock hard cock with an upward curve came jutting through the hole. It almost poked me in the eye. I quickly got my lips around this cock and swallowed it. It didn't take long before this rock hard cock was feeding me a sweet load of cum. I was able to get several pictures of me working on this cock. He too had a sweet tasting load.
As I was leaving the video booth, I spotted a unrolled used condom on the floor in the corner. I scooped it up and stuffed in my pocket. It was clean and I could use it later when I jack off.
All the way home I savored the taste of the two loads that I had swallowed.
Damn good days for just 20 minutes at the book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....