Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 25, 2009

9/24/09 – Hispanic Ass

Today’s entry is all about letting your mind wonder.

I had lunch today with my buddy Nipple Bear. We ate at the Oriental buffet next to the Big Lots where 55 crosses over 54. Good place to eat. Great egg rolls and all the food is very good.
As we walked in the door and got in line to pay, we were behind a Hot Hispanic construction worker. Damn he was good looking. He was wearing tight dirty jeans which the legs were covered in mud, muddy work boots and a skin tight t-shirt. Standing behind him I could smell his body order. Mostly his pits and foreskin, I could hope.
Not only was he good looking, but he had a beautiful ass. I just stood staring at it while talking with Nipple Bear. At one point I even asked Nipple Bear. ‘Couldn’t you just bury your face in that ass and make him smile?”
The restaurant was full of Hispanic men, most of the very good looking. I wanted to pass out cards with my address and tell them to all stop by after work one day, have a beer and let me service their uncut brown cocks. I would be one happy cock sucker to have 4 or 5 Hispanic men stop by each day after getting off a long hard day of working and let me service their cheesy cocks and sweaty assholes.
If you are in the area, you should check out the place sometime.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your blog and you made me cum several times is a perfect way! Especially the felching and rimming items made me shout when the cum comes out of my rockhard cock. Thanks!!!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....