Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 21, 2009

9/19/09 Saturday Morning - going to work

So it's Saturday morning and I am on the way to work at my part time job at the mall. Since I drive past the ABS on 70, I usually stop on the way to work and the way home from work. My adventures concerning on the way home from work will be posted in a different post. It is worth checking out.
It's little past 9 AM and I was feeling pretty good. Especially after my stop at the post office. (My New Toy – BlackedBalled Dildo)
There were only a few cars in the parking lot and I noticed that the cleaning crew's truck was still  there. Inside the “area closed” sign was still in front of the entrance to the video area.
This is a real bitch when you are hungry for some cock before work. Damn, and I really was hoping to get a load or two before "Pizza Time"
I decided to check out the Toys and things they had for sell and then go onto work. While I was checking out the latex blow up dolls, I saw the guy remove the sign blocking the entrance. Just as he sat the sign down away from the entrance, the front door to the business opened and in walked several of the “regulars”. I t was as if an alarm had gone off outside to let them know the area was open again.
I know it seems as if i spend a lot of time in the local ABSs, but not every hour of every day like they do. The one is there no matter what time I stop by. 9:00 in the morning, midnight, noon and even after work.
I hope no one ever considers me to be like that.
I wonder, do they sleep there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....