Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 21, 2009

9/19/09 Saturday AM - New Dildo

So it's Saturday. Finally after working all week at my new job, I now was on my way to work all day at my part time job. I needed to stop by the Post Office and check the PO Box. It hadn't been checked in several weeks.
Well to my surprise, I had a package waiting for me. It was from Adam & Eve/Adam Male.
Back when it was my birthday a few months ago, my Boy - NippleBear - told me he wanted me to order myself a new toy. This was great! I always buy a new toy (dildo) for my toy bag that I carry in my truck when we have our Hotel events. This could be the new one for the next party.
Adam & Eve had this new toy - "BlackBalled"
I saw an ad the other night for 50% off any one item on a new order. So I gave them a call and placed the order for this............


As you can guess, it was at the Post Office.

This is the description of the dildo.

The Rascal BlackBalled Huge Black Cock is not for those who are weak-hearted. This dildo has a length of eleven inches! That’s something of a challenge for those who want to stuff more meat in their pleasure holes. This throbbing wonder has veins and enormous balls to mimic the real one! You’ll be squirming with delight while you slowly glide this big cock in you. You’d be asking for more afterwards!
Size: 11 inches long X 3 inches wide

My description: DAMN what a COCK!


Now I need to find someone to open my ass up WIDE to try this MONSTER.


More about my thoughts on my new toy later.
Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....