Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, September 25, 2009

Big Lots adventure

I was on the way home from work today and needed to stop by the Big Lots that is on the way to the house. While I was looking for what I was in the store for, I was checking out the men in the store. I try and never miss the chance to check out the men wherever I am.
Back in the back corner of the store where the mark down stuff was, I spotted this really HOT looking Hispanic. He was heading in the direction of the Men’s Room which was located in the far back corner of the store. It’s pretty isolated and hard to find. Just about every time I have checked it out or needed to use it, it has been empty and no one comes in while I’m in there.
I watched him as he pushed open the door. Damn he was HOT. He was wearing jeans, dirty t-shirt, cowboy boots and black cowboy hat. I followed right behind him a few steps back. When I walked into the Men’s Room, he was already standing at one of the two urinals, the one on the right. The privacy wall that separated the two urinals was gone. The last time I was in there, it was there. This was great. He was one of those men that stand back away from the urinal about a foot or two.
The Men’s Room smelled of stale piss and was pretty dirty. There was piss on the floor and it looked as if it hadn’t been cleaned for several days. The smell was wonderful. It got my heading spinning just like a hit of poppers or the smell of a raunchy crotch.
I walked up to the other urinal next to him. I looked at him in the eyes, nodded and then let my eyes my drop to see what he was holding in his hand. He had already unbuttoned his jeans full fly and pulled his beautiful brown cock out and was just starting to piss, his golden stream of piss splattering out his long thick brown foreskin. There must have been at least an inch and a half of thick skin hanging off of about seven to eight inches of thick Latin cock.
I could smell him, even over the smell of the stale piss. He smelled as if he had bathed in several days. He also smelled of alcohol. He must had been drinking most of the afternoon as strong as the smell was. Plus I could smell his cock. It was pretty raunchy smelling and erotic as hell.
As I was staring at him taking a piss, I was surprised when he spoke to me. “you like?”
My mouth must have been an inviting hole as my jaw dropped because he continued: “you like, you want?”
I immediately dropped to my knees next to him. He turned, still pissing and stuffed his uncut hose in my mouth. I quickly started swallowing his stream of warm beer piss. When he finished pissing, I milked the last few drops of piss out of his foreskin as I started to work at servicing his tasty uncut cock. I got my tongue in his foreskin and cleaned out all the cock cheese I could find with my tongue. Then I swallowed every inch of it until my nose buried in his sweaty black pubic hair. Talk about a head rush from the musky smell of his sweaty pubs.
I serviced his long uncut brown cock and made love to it and his sweaty balls. It was long before he was feeding me a damn big load of man juice. His cum had a strange but nice taste to it. It was intoxicating.
My belly was full of Latin piss and cum. I was a happy cock sucking pig.
When his cock finally started to go limp in my mouth, he looked down at me with his cock still in my mouth. I heard him say….You want again? You be here again? Maybe come to my place?
You make my amigos feel good too?
Now that’s another posting, damn it was a hot visit……….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....