Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30/09

9-30-09 Wednesday
I worked late today and had to run by Walmart, so I decided to see if I could get some cock and cum as a reward for staying late at work. I decided that if I went to Walmart at Bier Creek, I could stop by the ABS on 70 near the big car dealership.
As I pulled into the parking lot of the ABS, I saw a bright Yellow car. My cock started getting hard with the anticipation that a stud from Raleigh who has a bright yellow car was there. He has a beautiful uncut cock and knows how to work me to a grand cum load. Unfortunately it wasn’t his car and he wasn’t there. My lost…….
The place was not busy at all, just on guy in the back playing one of the video games. While I was standing in the back hoping some horny man would come in needing  to have his cock serviced, a nice looking young Hispanic walked in the back area. He went into booth #4 and then quickly turned around and left. Then a older black man came in and went into one of the private booths and locked the door.
That’s when I left. I figured I could have better luck at home with my hand.

Where have all the Horny Men gone that need some quick relief after work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....