Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Adventure in ABS land

Stopped by the local bookstore today. I got my money’s worth today. Following is a breakdown of my work as a Cock Sucking Pig.

I sucked a white cock through a hole until it fed me it’s load of cum. Average size cut cock.

Did a Black guy on stool in hallway. He fed me a nice load. He had a nice tasty uncut cock.

There was the Welder in standing in the hallway. He was wearing his work uniform. He fed me his cum as a reward to servicing his uncut cock.

Sucked off a guy standing in just inside the doorway of a one of the booths. He had a nice 8 or 9 inch rock hard cut cock full of cum.

Played with black guy in a booth. He had an average size uncut cock. I sucked on him some and then he sucked on my cock until I fed him my load.

Next I Sucked a black cock through one of the holes. He had a real long cock. I serviced his cock good and made him shoot his load. Swallowed it all while he was feeding me his load of sweet man juice..

Sucked another black through a hole. The guy kept telling me to be gentle. I got tired of this and went looking for other cock. It wasn’t that nice of a cock to deal with.

I sucked a nice short fat cock through one of the holes. I put my mouth to the hole to get him to let me suck him. I made him feed me his load after sucking him for a while. Big load from a Fat cock…..

A Black guy with long foreskin stuck his black snake through the glory hole into my booth. Sucked him for a while and then joined him in his booth. He sat back on the stool and let eat his cock and chew on his long black foreskin. He was real good looking with short black hair cut and a mustache. Sucked him for a good ten minutes before he finally fed me his load through his long black snake.

There was this older Puerto Rican man sitting on stool in the corner in the hallway. I sucked on his cock for a while. He had really nice balls. They hung well and were a nice size. I got to eat them some while sucking on this guys long brown uncut cock. It never really got hard. I sucked him for a while and decided to take a break and come back for more later.

While I was sucking on the Puerto Rican stud in the hallway a S&P Haired Hispanic Stud had been watching me suck the long brown cock. He was stroking his cock while watching. He had a very nice uncut brown cock. I moved over and swallowed his uncut manhood and started to make love to it. He had a sweaty cock and balls that tasted and smelled really good. Good enough to get my head spinning.
He was wearing sweat pants. I think he had been working outside some. He smelled well good, musty - like a man should. I sucked his uncut cock until it fed me a nice load of Hispanic cum.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....