Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday afternoon 11-8-09

Stopped by the ABS on Guess Road
Got my $5.00 worth and it was $5 well spent.
sucked on a white guy in the hallway until he fed me his load.
Moved to the next guy who had a big black cock. Sucked him a while.
then I sucked on a black guys cock who was sitting on a stool in the hallway watching me suck the other black guy.
Went back to the 1st black guy. Sucked him some more until he fed me his load.
Went in booth with Hot Hispanic dressed in western gear. Sucked him, ate his dirty ass, finger fucked him while I sucked him off. He fed me a big load of Latin cum.
Following the Latin, this guy came in the booth who just wanted to feed me his cum. I sucked his torpedo shaped cock until he fed my his load of cum.
Sucked on the 1st black guys big black cock some more.
Left because I had done everyone and the place was empty.
Well worth the $5.00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of a perfect day. I wish that every day could be that perfect.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....