Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

one Tuesday after work

Tuesday

I stopped by the bookstore on highway 70 near the airport. There wasn't a whole lot going on.

I saw this good looking guy with long hair go in one of the booths. He looked as if he could have been a construction worker. I went in the booth next to him. He had his cock out and was ready to stick it through the hole when I fingered it. He had a real nice cock. I sucked on it for while. His cock was so pretty, I took several pictures of his cock while I was sucking on it. He finally shot his load in my mouth.

Next I followed in a booth next to a Cowboy looking guy. He had jeans and cowboy boots and had the attitude of a Cowboy. I sucked on his cock some and took a couple of pictures of it. He pulled his cock out of the hole and fingered it for to stick my cock through. I pushed my cock through the hole and right into his mouth. He was a damn good cock sucker. I let him continue sucking me until I filled his mouth with my load of cum.

There wasn't much else going on so I went out into the store and check the toys. There wasn't anything new so I headed on home.
Pretty much I think it was a good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....