Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

What does Black Friday mean to you?
Big Sales at the Mall. Spending all your money the day after Thanksgiving.


Not Me......Black Friday means.......
Going out and finding as many Black Men as I can to service.
Long Black cocks to suck, draining those big Black balls full of cum.
Getting fucked by as many long, uncut Black cocks as I can.
Letting horny Black Studs breed my White Ass.


  

And that is exactly what I did. 
I went out hunting Black Men needing to be serviced. 
I gave up my mouth and my ass to as many horny Black Men as I could find.
Details in another post - "Black Friday Adventures"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....