Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friday 11-6-09

Stopped by the ABS on 70 near the airport on the way to work. Not much there.
One nice looking tall stud with a beard was cruising. I remember him from years before. He is stuck on himself.
A young thin good looking well dressed Hispanic came in to cruise. He also seemed to be stuck on himself. Talked to one guy who I have seen around.
Left to go to work. Didn’t get any cock.

Now after work is a different matter……
I stopped by the ABS on Guess Road and was pretty lucky. Got 2 really nice Hispanic studs and one Hot white guy. = 2 loads of cum, got to eat 2 nice brown ass holes, one let me lick his arm pits, fed my load to the white guy and they were all into nipple play.
More details on the sex in a future post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....