Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 6, 2009

after a meeting one night

I had a meeting to go to in Raleigh.
On the way back home I decided to stop by the bookstore on Hwy70 near the airport. There were only a few cars in the parking lot when I got there.
Sometimes this place can be good after a meeting. It's about 8:30 pm.
In the back the 2nd booth had it's light on. So I cruised into the 1st booth next to it. I dropped my quarter and checked out the view through the hole. It looked to be an Hispanic man stroking his cock. The cock didn't look very big, but the man himself looked to be small.
I got myself ready and then I fingered the hole. He immediately moved toward the wall and pushed his hard cock through the hole. It was rock hard and was a belly slapper. I took and got my mouth on it first and let him know I liked what he had put through the hole. Then I moved off his cock to take a good look at it. He pulled his cock back through the hole and wouldn’t give it back to me. So I left the booth.
I was hoping that maybe his door was unlocked. Hispanics have a tendency not to lock their doors. I was in luck, his door was unlocked.
I opened his door and stepped into the booth with him. I asked him if I could suck his cock. The look on his face was flawless. I could tell he didn't speak English and had no clue what to say to me or what to do. I quickly squatted down in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. That's all it took for him to understand what I wanted. He was happy with me being in his booth with him now. He had a fairly small cock that curved up. It had nice foreskin on it, but not a lot showed while it was rock hard.
I sucked on his sweet little meat making some slurping sounds and I ran my hands over his belly and up and down the back of his legs. He liked this, a lot. He continued to watch the couple on the screen fuck while I made love and ate his brown cock. It was long before he was feeding me his sweet load of Latin cum.
 I continued to suck on his cock while it started to go soft in my mouth. He let me continue for a about a minute before he motioned for me to stop/ He had a big smile on his face, but I could tell he wanted me to leave.
The wasn't anyone else cursing. There were two black guys playing video games. One of them gave me a dirty look when I exited the Hispanic's video booth. Fuck him! I gave the little Latin stud what he wanted and I was man enough to go in with him to get it. I wanted this little Latin stud to know a cock sucker sucked his brown uncut cock.
I left and headed on home.
All and all it was a good stop off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....