Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wednesday Apartment Party 6-2-2010

Wednesday Apartment Party 6-2-2010
My schedule was finally free on a Wednesday and I was able to attend the apartment party in Raleigh.
I got there about 15 minutes after it had started and there must have already been a dozen guys there. It looked as if I was going to get my $10.00 worth that day.
I had decided not to take my bag of toys into this party. I just wanted to be myself.
When I got in the apartment I quickly stripped out of my cloths and got to sucking cock. While I was there, I am sure I had my mouth on 80% of the cocks there. There were some nice hard slabs of meat there. One Asian had a great uncut cock and he let me suck on it several times. This one stud had pre-cum dripping out of his cock the whole time. I kept stopping and cleaning up his dripping. His pre-cum was so sweet tasting.

My first load of cum came from this black guy who had a nice short fat uncut cock. It took two tries on him to make him cum. The first try I got to suck on his big balls, the second try he fed me his load.
I ate several asses. All of them were very nice. Right after I ate this tall stud’s ass, this tall black stud fucked him with his huge cock. His cock had to 12 inches or more in length and fat. He rode the white guy’s ass hard too. I got to drain 3 cocks that were watching this tall white stud get fucked by the huge cock. I also got to suck the white guys cock while he was getting fucked.
 

When the black stud pulled his huge black cock out of the white guy’s ass, I got down and cleaned it off. His ass juices tasted wonderful. He got fucked twice by the black guy. I was jealous.  I wanted some of that big fat black cock inside of me.
I got to suck on that monster cock several times before he reached over my back and fingered my hole. His huge cock slide right into my hole. Damn it felt good!
The black stud was bent over sucking the cock of the tall white guy he had fucked earlier. I got behind him and buried my face in his black ass crack and dug my tongue in his sweet manhole. When I moved out of the way, the host stuck his hard cock up the black stud’s ass and started fucking him. It wasn’t long before he shot his load in the black stud’s ass. I went over and pushed two fingers in his ass and pulled out some of the load of cum and rubbed it on my ass hole. Then I told the black stud I wanted more of his cock. He stopped sucking the white guy, bent me over and rammed his huge black cock into my cum lubed hole. He rode me hard for about ten minutes and then we took a break. It felt good getting fucked with such manly force.
I went back into the living room and started sucking on this Hot white guy with a PA. He had the bent barbell which he said was 4 ga. I fingered his ass hole while sucking him. I had watched him get fucked earlier by another good lucking stud. I knew his hole was hungry for attention. Nipple Bear sucked on his asshole for a few minutes. Then the guy stood up and started jacking off. I dropped to my knees in front of him and started sucking his pierced meat. He shot his load into the back of my throat and I swallowed it all. The whole time he kept telling me and everyone around how fucking good my mouth was.
Several of the guys told me how good I sucked while I was working on the cocks.
I had been there an hour and needed to get back to work. I got dressed and left. When I was leaving, the black stud with the huge cock was fucking the tall white stud again. Lucky Bastard!
All and all a good day……..
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....