Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6-19-2010 Saturday Night Late

I was on my home from a very slow night at the book store on Capital Blvd.
As usual, I stopped by the book store on 70 near the airport. I really needed some good meat to service.

I went into the back area and there were a few guys standing around. The last two booths were occupied and the movie was running only in the last one.
Just as I got near the doors to the booths, the one door opened and out walked this nice looking younger stud. He headed toward the Men’s Room leaving the booth empty for me to have.

I went in the booth and knelt down to check out what was in the next booth. The guy in the booth was wearing a pair of those Bermuda shorts that are popular again. He was zipping up his zipper. I decided to give it a try anyway.

When I fingered the hole to get his attention, he unzipped his shorts and pulled out a rock hard nice size cock.

He moved over toward the glory hole and pushed just the head of his cock through. It was pretty shade of light brown and had a drop of pre-cum oozing out the piss slit. I took and licked of the drop of sweet man juice and took the hard cock head in my mouth. My tongue licked it as I began to suck on it. At the same time, I pulled my camera out of my pocket and got it ready.

Inch by inch, the stud attached to the hard cock fed me his cock. More and more of it came through the glory hole. It was big and rock hard.
I started really sucking on it, making love to it, servicing it.

After several minutes of letting me service his rock hard cock, the stud that attached to it started fucking the glory hole. This right away gave me the sign he wanted to fuck. Plus, I wanted to get fucked too……

I reached down and unbuttoned my pants and still sucking on his cock, I stood up. Next I spit on my fingers and lubed up my asshole. I wanted this big brown cock inside of me.

I let the rock hard slide out of my mouth making sure it was covered with a lot spit. Then I turned my ass toward it and spread my cheeks. As I pushed back on the rock hard cock, it held firm sliding right up into my hungry asshole. Inch by inch I took that big hard cock until I felt my ass up against the cold hard wall that separated me from the cock’s owner.

Damn it felt good to have a Hard Cock inside of me!

The stud attached to the cock up my ass started fucking me through the hole. I pushed my hungry ass up against the hole tight to get every inch of that hard cock inside of me.

After several minutes of fucking my ass hole, he pulled his cock out and back through the glory hole. I quickly turned around and squatted down in front of the glory hole and fingered it. The rock hard cock came back through the glory hole for me to suck on. It was covered with my ass juices and tasted so good. I always enjoy sucking on the cock that just fucked me. It tastes so good with ass juices on it.

 Again he started to fuck my mouth so I got up and backed my ass back on his cock. This tie he fucked me harder and faster. Damn it felt great - Just what I needed. After several more minutes of fucking me, he buried it deep inside of me and unloaded his balls. When he pulled it out my ass, I again turned around and begged to suck his cock clean by fingering the glory hole. His cock head had a drop of pre-cum dripping from the piss slit when he stuck it back through the glory hole for me to clean up. He had sweet tasting cum.

When he finally pulled his cock back into his booth, I got to see he was wearing white bikini underwear with his Bermuda shorts. I watched as he pulled his white underwear up and then his Bermuda shorts.

I got my self together and left the booth I was in. I got out before he did. When the door opened and the stud that just fucked me walked out, I was truly surprised. He was a very handsome young Hispanic stud. He looked to be in his late twenties and he had blondish curly hair. Most likely a dye job.
It didn’t matter, he was fucking HOT! He looked to be more likely form one of the South American countries instead of from Mexico. I figured he might be Brazilian.
He nodded to me and thanked me. I was not expecting that.
After that he went to the Men’s Room to check himself. I followed him in just to admire his beauty. Again he thanked me and this time he told me I had a great ass to fuck.

There wasn’t anything else going on so I left to go home. It was late anyhow.

Hope you enjoy the picture of me sucking that beautiful rock hard Hispanic cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....