Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunday on the way hom

Sunday on the way home from my part time job, I had luck and finding some meat to deal with.
As you can see from the pictures, I found two that needed my attention.
The one was almost too small to find its way through the glory hole.
I sucked on it some and then he pulled it back through the hole. Then he fingered the glory hole for me to stick my cock through it. I took my PA out and stuck it through. The guy in the next booth with the tiny cock played with mine for a few seconds and then left the booth.
To me, it was a total waste of my time doing anything with him.
 


Back out cruising again…….

The next guy was a small build older guy. He couldn’t have been more the 5 feet tall. I am surprised he could reach the glory hole without a little step stool.
I tease about his height, but as you can see form the pictures, his cock fit through the hole just fine.
I really enjoyed the big head he had on his cock. Plus it shot a really nice load of man juice for me to feast on.

  

No, I did not miss that drop………

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with a cock in your mouth. ;-)

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....