Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Roses afternoon Delight

Lucky Wednesday
I had to stop by Roses on the way home today. If you don’t know what Roses is, it is an older discount department store chain located in my part of North Carolina. Cheap shit!

I really had to piss so I headed for the Men’s Room just inside the store. When I opened the door, the urinal was right there and there was this good looking Hispanic guy standing there as if he was taking a piss.
I had to piss so bad I quickly entered one of the stalls, hauled out my cock and started to wiz. I didn’t really pay much attention to the Hispanic until I had finished pissing, stuffed my cock back in my pants and had turned to exit the stall.
There he was standing with his uncut manhood hanging in front of him. He had stepped back away from the urinal so I could see his hard cock as I left the stall. I was impressed with what I saw.
 

I stepped over the sink which was right next to the urinal and stood there looking at his cock. He took and shook it at me offering it to me. I reached over and grabbed his hard uncut cock and took it out of his hand. It was oozing pre-cum so I took my other hand and caught some of it. Then I licked it off my fingers and moaned to express how good it tasted.
‘You suck me?’ he asked me looking down at my hand stroking his dripping cock.
‘Sure’ I said. ‘Let’s go in this stall.’
  

I turned and headed for the handicap stall. My new Hispanic friend followed me with his hard uncut cock sticking out in front of him. I shut and locked the door to the stall behind. Quickly I moved around the needy Hispanic guy and sat down on the toilet. He turned toward me and his hard uncut cock was right in my face.
Damn it smelled good!
His foreskin opened up nicely as I slid my tongue in it to taste the day’s work he had done. It tasted of sweat, raunchy dick cheese and piss. I was in Pig Heaven.
My tongue licked inside his foreskin cleaning it up and then I slowly began to swallow his brown cock inch by inch until my nose was buried in his black curly pubic hair. It too smelled of a hard day of sweaty work.
The Hispanic attached to the uncut cock in my mouth let out a low moan as I began to chew on his manhood. He really enjoyed the service I was giving his uncut brown meat.
Every time his cock slid all the way in mouth and down my throat my nose was buried in his sweaty pubic hair and his low hanging balls laid against my chin. I was in PIG heaven.
It didn’t take very long before he grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth. Within Seconds his uncut man meat was feeding me his load of Latin love juice.
After the cock stopped pumping cum onto my mouth, he slid his cock out of my mouth and put it back in his pants. I hated it when he turned, unlocked the stall door and exited. I wanted more of him. More of cock and I wanted to taste his brown ass.

Oh well, at least I got to suck his sweaty cock and eat his load of cum.
I got myself together and headed back to the go in the store. As I was looking at the shirts in the men’s department, the hot Hispanic stud I had just sucked dry walked by with his wife and two children.
Damn I am a lucky man. I might have prevented another baby from being born into our over populated world.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....