Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 11, 2010

Thursday June 3, 2010
I had some time after work to go by the ABS on Guess Rd to hunt for some man meat to service.
I really needed to have some cock down my throat and some cum in my belly.
I can honestly say, my $5.00 went to help the clerks buy more greasy treats.
The highlight of my visit was that I got to watch a group of PR TVs fuck a good looking Hispanic stud. Where did they find 5 or 6 TVs at one time? Is there one town in PR that has all of them or are they from NYC.
I took a couple pictures of the glory holes that I suck cock through when it is available there.
$5.00 = No Meat Thursday!

Friday June 4th
So it is Friday and I am still in need of some cock down my throat and some man sperm in my belly.
At lunch today I cruised on over to the ABS on US70 near the airport.
There were only a few cars there and the inside was dead.
One booth had this hot little critter who put his ass up to the hole to get fucked. I thought about going out and getting one of my dildos and fucking him, but I didn’t want to spend any money using the booth.
I went in one booth with this guy with an average size cock. He wanted to be sucked. When he got his cock in my mouth he went crazy trying to fuck my throat. It lasted about 5 minutes before he got spooked.
The next cock I got to suck was almost too small to extend through the glory hole.
I gave up on that one.
When I left the place had gotten pretty crowded with guys just standing around.
Nothing worth staying for.
My need for Man Meat is increasing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....