Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Apartment Event


At one of the apartment parties I have attended, I was speaking with this guy that I fuck around with something. I told him I had a blog and wrote about the events and posted them to the blog.

This is what he had to say for me to post…

I especially remember (fondly) the apartment party where I took a rather large one and probably moaned like a wounded animal and someone said they weren't into pain to which I responded from behind clenched teeth that it I wasn't either.  It was pleasure at a level just short of pain.

I remember that day too. That stud took the dildo up his ass very well and actually beg for more after the old fart made that comment to him.
I really enjoy fucking him with my toys. He really gets into the whole scene and usually can take nice assortment of them from small to large. And yes, he does act like a wild animal fighting when he gets fucked.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....