Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 5, 2010

12-2-2010 Thursday Lunch


I was having a real shitty day at work and decided to got and see if I could find some protein for lunch. A nice load or two of cum would make my day better.
When I got to the bookstore, the clerk was gone. I waited for him to appear from out behind the video booths. I figured he was back there watching someone.
So I gave him my $1.00 and headed on to the back.

Video Booths 1 & 2 was occupied. Then I noticed video booth 5 was occupied.
I slipped into booth 4 to check out 5. Standing there with his cock in his hand was this fairly nice looking white guy. I fingered the glory hole to get his attention and he turned toward the glory hole. The cock that came through the glory was a nice average size cut piece of meat.
I started sucking on it and before long; it was feeding me a nice load of cum.
I waited outside in the video booth common area to see just what the guy looked like. I was surprised at how good looking he was. Nobody standing around wanted him, strange, but good for me.
Nothing else happened so I left and went back to work. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a hot Gloryhole story I could tell.

SamBear said...

Send it to me so I can enjoy it

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....