Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Man’s Back

A Man’s Back
This part of the body can get my cock hard and dripping just by getting to look at it.
Then licking it, , cleaning his sweat from it, making love to it, worshipping it, servicing it.
Fuck, My cock is rock hard just thinking about what I could be doing with these men and their Backs!
Some men have hairy backs, some have smooth backs.
A man’s back is what you lay on when you fuck him.
It is what he lays back on when you are servicing his cock and balls.
A Man’s Back
One more part of a Man to Enjoy!


                            
The small of a Man’s Back is the hottest place to lick the sweat from.
If you work your way licking down a Man’s Back, you end up at his Ass and its Ass crack.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....