Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 31, 2010

Foreskin

I have loved foreskin and uncut cocks for as long as I can remember.
One of my first sexual experiences was with an uncut old boy and I remember just loving how his foreskin felt in my mouth.
How good it smelled and tasted.
I was so enthralled with it that I just couldn't stay away from it.
I search for uncut cock to service all the time.
I don’t care how raunchy they are, I will gladly stick my tongue under the foreskin and lick it clean.



       

 



                         

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ilovea man with smegma!! i'am uncut too and after a day of sweating and pissing thru my long tight foreskin i never skin myself back to piss i get a nice head full of smegma too!!

Unknown said...

Ich liebe auch Schwänze mit Vorhaut. Je mehr desto besser.
Ich habe auch eine Vorhaut und ich liebe es sie aufzublasen, cockdocking oder alles andere was man mit einer Vorhaut machen kann.

Unknown said...

sorry:
I also love cocks with foreskin. The more the merrier.
I also have a foreskin and I love it to inflate it, cockdocking or anything else you can do with a foreskin.

Unknown said...

mycockadventures.blogspot.de

Anonymous said...

pipiska.xxxlog.co
more foreskin

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....