Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12-3-10 Friday @ Lunch



Finally it is Friday. This week seems like it has lasted forever.
It always feels that way after having a good long weekend of play.
I headed on over to the bookstore at lunch time today. I was hungry for some meat. Go figure!
It didn’t look so promising when I got there. There were only a few vehicles in the parking lot.
I paid my $1.00 cover charge and headed for the back where the video booths are.
What a shock. There was only one guy there. He was the white guy who works down the road as a waiter. He kinda reminds me of myself when I was younger. Only thing,, .I wasn’t as picky as he is. He seems to be a size queen.
One of the private viewing booths had someone in it and the rest of the place was dead.
I stood down next to the marquee which holds the movie boxes of the movies being played. He stood at the far end of the area. Both of waiting for fresh man meat to service.
Finally the buzzer on the doorway of the hall that leads to the back buzzed. Someone else was coming in.
I waited with anxiety to see who or what it would be.
In walks this stocky build young black guy. I knew right away he wasn’t there for my kind of business. He went to the Men’s Room and then returned to stand next to the snack vending machine. I had to laugh. They have a sign posted on the vending machine not to stand there. He was too concerned with making sure his shirt was hanging just right.
I continued to wait. I figured that something good had to come in before I needed to leave.
Then I heard the buzzer go off again. This time my hopes really were up when this good looking white guy walked in the area. He was tall and dressed well. He had his shirt tail out and looked a little out of place. I could tell right away he was nervous because of the way he walked and darted from here to there. He went in the Men’s Room and checked it out and then came back out into the video booth area.
The little critter that was there when I got there went into the last video booth which has a glory hole in the wall. The new guy who looked to be in his late thirties or early forties even though he was balding went in the next booth.
I checked the door knob of his video booth and he didn’t lock his door. But I didn’t open the door. It would have scared the shit out of him.
Next he left his video booth with a puzzled look on his face.
He kept staring at me, but not in the way to say he was interested.
Then the buzzer went off again. The place was starting to get busy.
In walked this tall slim white guy in maybe his late forties or early fifties. He had on a t-shirt and painters pants which were cover in paint.
He headed for the Men’s Room, pushed the door shut a little and went up to the one working urinal.
I walked over the door and watched him through the crack. He was obviously looking for some action. He stood there playing with himself, but not so I could see it. He knew I was watching through the door crack cause he looked at me several times.
Just as I was ready to go into the Men’s Room and cruise him. The other white guy came and went in. Like a little kid at the new playground, he just looked around and then left.
I went and stood over near the fire extinguisher and watched the one white guy awkwardly cruise the tall one when he came out of the Men’s Room.
The buzzer went off again and this black guy came in and went right to booth number seven which is a private booth. He shut and locked the door and fed the machine a couple of dollars.
The one white guy went in the booth next to him and shut the door. I figured he thought there might be a glory hole. He quickly came out of the booth and went back to walking back in forth.
Finally I went down to where video booth number one is. There I stood until the tall slim painter came walking toward me. That is when I slipped into booth number one and waited to see if he would come into booth number two.
That is exactly what he did. When he had shut the door and locked it, he fed a dollar into the video machine. I figured I might as well do that too.
The movie I selected looked pretty good. It had two muscular black studs fucking the shit out of this white guy. They had him on some type of table and kept switching positions taking turns fucking him from both ends and making him beg for more. Both of them were hung like a horse and fag in the middle was getting a good hard fucking.
At first the painter just leaned against the side wall and watched whatever movie he had selected. Then finally he undid his pants and pulled out a nice long skinny cock.
Long and skinny like he was tall and skinny.
His cock was nice looking and I had to taste it.
I fingered the glory hole and finally he fed me his long skinny cock.
I wish I would have had my camera. This would have been a nice cock to get a few pictures of to share with my readers.
I went down a few times on him swallowing as much as the wall would allow me to swallow. Then he pulled it out of my mouth and back through the glory hole.
His cock wasn’t much thicker then mine, but it had to be twice as long.
I watched as he tried to hold back from cumming. Then he fingered the glory hole for me feed him my cock. I was just about ready to push it through to him when he pushed his cock back through the glory hole for me to have again.
I quickly dropped to my knees and took his long skinny cock back in my mouth. I hadn’t gone up and down on it more the a few times when he started squirting in my mouth. I was not expecting that at all. His cum had a nice manly taste to it. I was proud to have serviced that long skinny cock.
We both exited our video booths at the same time. He headed for the exit door and I headed back toward the Men’s Room.
While I was in the video booth servicing that nice long skinny cock, several more guys had entered the video area. None of them looked like it was worth wasting my time.
I headed on back to work with enough time to stop and get a hamburger.

It is amazing, while I am sitting here putting this into words, I can still smell the smoke from where the little critter was smoking one cigarette after another. Don’t you just know your cock is going to smell of a dirty ashtray after he sucks on it.

Here are a few pictures of cocks I have sucked over the years.

       


        



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....