Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Gay Circus is in Town


Ever wonder what a Traveling All Male Gay Circus would be like?
What would the main attractions in the center ring be like?
How about the Freak Show, what would it be like?
And the animals, what type of animals would a All Male Gay Circus have doing tricks.
The Big Top tent would be glorious. And BIG!
Would they sell pop corn and cotton candy or would it be Foot Longs and Real Beef.
Souvenirs would be poppers, condoms and cock rings.

I’ve collected some pictures from the internet of what you might see at an All Male Gay Circus.
I hope you enjoy them.
I am grouping the pictures as the different areas there would be at the Circus.
The Main Attraction, the Freak Show, Magic Acts and more.
Please post your comments on what you would think should be at an All Male Gay Circus.
         
Enter if you dare!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....