Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today's Christmas List for my Santa Daddy

A Nice Arab Stud to Fuck me all Night

A New Collar and Leash


A Hand in my Ass and a Master to Tie me up and Control Me

A New Red Leather Jock Strap

Some New Pumps to Make My Cock Bigger!

A Rocking Fuck Chair for when I am Alone

A Nice Full Harness
  A New Flag to let all know I am a Fag

 Some Electro Toys for my Cock


 Some Bondage Gear for My Daddy to Use on Me!

 With an Automatic Fucking Machine to Keep my Ass Busy

 A new place for my Daddies to sit so I can Eat their Ass

Artwork for my Pig Pen Play Room

1 comment:

mecobagne said...

je veux les mêmes !!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....