Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 14, 2011

10-10-11 Monday – Daytime –part II




After the young Hispanic guy left the Men’s room after he fucked me, I headed back to the video area.

The dump truck driver I had seen out next to the dump truck in the parking was now in the video area. As soon as he saw me, he went in video booth number two. I made my way to that end of the area and went into video booth number one. I locked the door and got down on my knees in front of the glory hole.
As I peered through the glory hole, I saw the truck driver unzip his jeans and pull his cock out. I figured this meant that I was going to get some trucker cock. I was excited.
As soon as I laid my finger in the glory hole to let him know there was a cock sucker waiting, he stepped up to the glory hole and pushed his cock through to me.
As you can see from the pictures, he had a really nice cock. At first it didn’t seem like a lot of cock to service, but that thing started growing as I sucked on it and made love to it with my tongue.
What more can I say other then I serviced his uncut cock until he feed me a nice load of trucker cum. I was proud of my pig self for doing such a good job on sucking his cock that he felt I deserved to be fed a load of his own body fluid…his cum.
Cum is one man fluid that I am truly addicted to. After swallowing his large load of cum, I gently massaged his trucker cock with my tongue. He let me continue servicing his uncut trucker cock for several minutes before he with drew it from my mouth and pulled it back through the glory hole.
I watched him as he took his wet cock and stuffed it back into his underwear and the zip up his zipper and buckle his belt.
I knew this trucker would be dreaming about how good my mouth felt on his cock.
Before he could exit the video booth he was in, I exited mine. As he came out of the booth, I nodded to him and thanked him for feeding me my lunch.
He gave me a big smile and headed on toward the door.

There wasn’t much else there that needed my mouth to service their cock and balls so I headed on back to work.
I knew I was going to stop by Guess Rd after work and I figured I would get more good man-meat there.


   


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....