Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10-10-11 Monday - Daytime



Today is (was) Monday. I had a damn good weekend and it is posted in my blog. I mostly post my adventures by date. As I get them documented, I post them.

Since I have been working out in the gym everyday at lunchtime, I have not gone cock hunting at the ABS on Glenwood.
Lately every time I went there at lunchtime, it was a waste of time.
Today was a good day.

When I pulled into the parking lot, there were about a half dozen vehicles.
It was hopeful that there would be some Man Meat needing to be serviced.

I paid my $1.00 cover charge and headed on toward the back. Just as I was opening the swinging door to enter the entry hallway, I saw this Hot Hispanic looking at the straight movies. He looked up and locked glares with me. I nodded to him and went on about my business.
In the back there wasn’t much going on. Only two guys back there. One was a younger black punk type and the other was a middle aged black man dressed very nice. The puck type would have been fun to have fuck me for a while, but the other one I couldn’t care about.

I took my place near the snack machine and started the ‘wait’. The waiting for the sound of the buzzer on the door and to see who was entering the area.

Within minutes the buzzer sounded and I could hear someone walking down the entry hallway.
As the person emerged I saw that it was the Hispanic from out front in the store.
He walked past me and headed toward the Men’s Room. Just before he got to the doorway, he looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.
As he entered the Men’s Room he pushed the door to shut it move then it was already open.
I waited a minute and then headed off to follow him into the Men’s Room.
The Hispanic was standing at the urinal taking a piss. Damn he was hot.
He was about 5 foot 4 inches and was wearing designer baggy jeans and a t-shirt. He had his hair greased back and was wearing his ball cap backwards.
Like I said, damn he was HOT.
I could hear his piss splashing into the urinal as I pasted him going toward the stall. I glanced and wasn’t able to see anything.
The toilet stall was a mess. There was t-paper on the floor and the toilet was broken again and wouldn’t flush. Luckily for me, there wasn’t a toilet full of shit.
I had not even had the time to get my own cock out to piss when the young Hispanic stud appeared in the doorway to the stall. His pretty uncut cock was hanging out the fly of his baggy pants and it looked to be semi hard.
I was impressed. His cock was larger then I expected for such a small build. He had several inches hanging in front of him and I could tell there was more in his pants.
I nodded to him and he stepped closer to me. I turned and sat down on the toilet and the young Hispanic stud moved in front of me. As I opened my mouth, he fed his brown uncut cock into it.
His uncut cock was real salty tasting from where he had just pissed. It tasted so good.
As I began to nurse on it and swallow it, it began to grow hard in my mouth. His cock doubled in size as it hardened. I came off his cock to catch my breath and get a good look at it. His foreskin peeled back just past his piss slit and a drop of pre-cum oozed from the piss slit. I flicked my tongue out to catch the pre-cum and then swallowed his hard cock again. This time as I sucked on his uncut cock he began to fuck my mouth. This was an instant invitation to me to offer my ass to him.
Before I could offer, I heard the young Hispanic say ‘I want to fuck you’.
I nodded my head yes and let his cock slide out of my mouth. As I stood up, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom and handed it to him.
The Hispanic stud that wanted to fuck me took the condom and tore open the package. As I was getting my pants down, he slid the latex over his rock hard uncut brown cock.
I leaned over the toilet and braced myself using the back of the toilet. The young Hispanic eager to fuck me, pushed his cock against my asshole. I took a nice slow deep breath and let his latex cover uncut cock slide into my asshole. Once he had all of his cock in my ass, he pause for a few seconds and then he started fucking me.
This Hot Young Hispanic Stud fucked like a Jack Rabbit. He humped my ass and went to it. He had an irregular pace as he fucked my ass wildly.
It didn’t take him very long to get the job done. He pumped his cock into my ass more wildly and let out a whimper as he got closer and closer to the moment he was after. Then he buried his latex covered cock deep in ass and I felt his balls begin to unload into my ass. His body started to jerk some as his climax heightened and then he went limp. He fell forward onto my back.
When he straightened back up and pulled his cock fro my ass, I quickly turned around to face him and sat down on the toilet.
As he was reaching to remove the condom, I pushed his hands out of the way so I could do it. He stood there while I slid the cum filled condom off his uncut cock. Then before he could react, I had his sticky cock in my mouth cleaning his cum off of it.
His cock must have became real sensitive because he pulled it form my mouth and had that look on his face. He pulled his pants back up and put his pretty brown uncut penga away. As he left the toilet stall, I took and squeeze his big load of cum from the used condom I had removed from his cock and swallowed it. It tasted nice and salty as I expected it to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i'am always surprized how big most hispanic studs cocks are too and almost always uncircumcised i have had alot of 8 9 and a few 10 inch mexican uncut cocks in my mouthpussy and good size ballsacks two!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....