Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pig Boy Ad

This is an ad I posted to several Yahoo groups when I was going on a trip.
I found it looking through some old files.
Thought I would share it with you.
**********

Redneck Faggot looking for Pig Sex
Looking for Serious Cock and Ass Play
Cock Sucking, Ass Eating, Fucking,
Dildo Play, Fisting, Cum Eating, Piss Drinking.

Will be in Gastonia , NC Aug. 2nd & 3rd
Looking for some Hot Pig Sex Both Nights
Staying at a local Hotel just off the Highway.

49 – 5’11” – 200 lbs
Tattooed and Pierced

Always Horny, Always looking for Cock to Suck
Looking for Sweaty Hot Ass to Eat,
Low Hanging Balls to Lick, Cheesy Foreskin to Clean
My Hungry Ass Hole is Ready to be Stuffed
Will Give Back if You Can Take It

Any Horny Redneck Type Kinky Men Want To
Drink Some Beer, Piss, Get Your Cock Sucked,
Your Ass Licked and Fuck some Ass?
Hispanics, Blacks, Whites, Asians…….
 All Types & Color Welcum!
Contact me:

 **************

It’s all about Ass…..
Hosting an Redneck Ass Party
Hotel Room in Gastonia , NC – Fri. Aug 3rd
Ass Eating, Ass Fucking, Ass Stuffing,
Fisting, Dildos, Piss, and more.
Looking for some Redneck Type Men to Just Plain ol’ Horny Men
Who are all about ASS.
Will have sling, toys and plenty of Lube.
You bring Hard Cocks, Open Ass Holes – Ready to Play

Into real time heavy duty Ass play
I love eating Ass, getting mine eaten
Love getting my Ass Fucked and love it just much to Fuck a good Ass
Enjoy having dildos and other toys stuffed in my Ass
Put your Hand in My Ass and take me for a wild ride.
Also into Leather, Western, BD, SM, Piss, Tit Work, Ball Play, Ass slapping,
Uncut cheesy cocks, cocks of all colors and sizes to service with my Mouth and Ass
Sweaty Balls to Lick and smelly arm pits to bury my nose in.
Interested?? ????? I hope so, I need some entertainment while in town for the night

All pictures attached to this email are from the internet.
I have pictures to exchange.

Sam










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....