Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guess Road – 10-10-11 post #3



I got off work a few minutes early so I could have a few more minutes hunting for meat at the bookstore on Guess Road.
My adventures that evening were far more exciting then I had expected.

When I walked in the door I was surprised to see the black stud with the dread-locks and the huge curved cock standing in the lobby talking to another good looking big build black stud. The other stud was much older then the one with the dread-locks.

I headed on to the Men’s room to take care of my butt and get my mind set for I was hoping was about to happen.
When I came out of the Men’s Room, I passed a hot stocky build Middle Eastern stud. He was going into the other Men’s Room.
I paid my $5.00 and while I was waiting for the clerk to give me my ticket, I heard the black stud with the dread-locks tell the other black stud that he needed to let m suck his cock. That I was one hell of a cock sucker.
This made my ego fly high.

Shortly after I got back to the video booth area, the older black stud came up and stood next to me. He just stood there waiting for me to make the move.
I already know what he wanted from the conversation I had heard in the store lobby, so I wasted no time dropping to my knees in front of him.
I reached and undid his pants so I could get to what needed to be serviced.
I reached in the fly of his boxer shorts and found a nice hunk of meat waiting for me.
I pulled out a thick piece of black meat. It had to be a good 7 to 8 inches long semi-limp. Plus it was uncut with about an inch of thick black foreskin hanging off the head. I was impressed.
AS I took his cock into my mouth and dug my tongue into his thick foreskin, he moaned and mumbled something about how it felt.
As I dug around in his foreskin cleaning it, I heard someone enter the area where we were. I turned some to see who it was.
The black stud with the dread-locks and the stocky Middle Eastern looking stud were going into the second video booth. It was only about 8 or 9 feet away from where I was kneeling in front of the black stud attached to the thick black uncut cock I was servicing.
I’m going to refer to the black stud with the dread-locks as DLK. It will save some time and typing as I share with you this adventure.
Now I was ready to swallow the cock in my mouth and get a good smell of the older stud’s black curly pubic hair. Slowly I swallowed his thick cock working it into my throat with my tongue. I knew while it was limp, I could all of it down my throat and then deal with it as it grew in my mouth.
With all of his thick black uncut in my mouth and throat, my nose was finally buried in his damp pubic hair. I felt his balls lay up against my chin as I began to chew on his cock. I took a deep breath of the aroma from his crotch. Then I heard DLK say, ‘that’s it baby, swallow all of my cock.’ I knew that line well. I had heard it many times when I serviced his massive curved manhood.
The cock in my mouth began to stiffen some as I began to suck on it letting it slide in and out of my throat. But it never got hard. It stayed a nice ‘limpness’ to be able to swallow all of it when needed.
After a few minutes of me working on his cock, the older black stud grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. His fucking motion was nice and smooth. He had a great pace that never caused me to chock or gag. I was impressed with his smooth style.
Then I heard more from the occupied video booth.
‘Come on baby, relax and open your sweet asshole for me’ DLK said to his companion the stocky built Middle Eastern stud.
I kept listening as my black stud continued to enjoy my mouth with his fucking. ‘Oh that is so nice, shit it feels so good’ he kept repeating as he slid his thick uncut meat in and out of my mouth and throat.
‘It’s too big, No! No! Stop! I can’t take it. It’s too big’ came from within the occupied video booth.
Then I heard DLk say ‘Shit! I’m horny for some sweet ass.’
I hate to say this, I was glad the guy couldn’t take it. Maybe I would have a chance at it after I finished servicing the black stud fucking my face.
Then I heard the door to the video booth open and the two men inside exited.
I had to focus on my own stud now. He was beginning to breathe harder and sweat was dripping off his face onto mine as he fucked it.
Then he buried all of his thick black uncut meat in my throat putting my nose back in his sweaty wet pubic hair and his now tightly drawn up balls on my chin.
I gagged a little when the first glob of cum squirted down my throat. I swallowed it and waited form more as his uncut cock began to erupt. Glob after glob of cum squirted in my throat as a reward for servicing his thick cock like a good Pig should.
He was huffing and puffing as he held my head tight. I could feel his load move through his cock over my tongue as he fed me my reward.
I was a Happy Pig!
Finally the flow of cum stopped. His balls had given up all the juice they had.
Slowly he pulled his limp cock from my throat and then my mouth.
‘God Damn Boy that was one hell of a deal there’ he said as the last of his cock was pulled from my mouth.
Then he reached around behind him and pulled a cloth out of his back pocket. He wrapped it around his uncut meat and cleaned it up before stuffing it back in his boxer shorts. 
I remained kneeling in front of him so I could watch how he put his thick cock away. Then I stood up facing him.
‘Was he right? I asked him. ‘Damn right he was. He replied.
Then he turned and walked away leaving me standing there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY DUDE I'AM A SMALL UNCUT COCKED WHITE MAN WITH A SMALL BALLSACK TOO. I LOVE THE STUDS WITH THE BIG UNCUT HORSE HUNG SIZED MANMEAT TOO! THE FEEL TASTE AND WEIGHT OF A 8 TO 10 INCH COCK ON A MAN IS THE BEST FEELING FOR MY MOUTHPUSSSY TOO!! I REALLY DO WORSHIP THE STUDS WITH THE UNCIRCUMCISED BIG HUGE COCKS AND BIG BALLSACKS TOO!!

Anonymous said...

WOW I'AM JEALOUS OF YOU HAVING THAT HUGE BLACK UNCIRCUMCISED SMELLY LONF FORESKINNED BUCKS COCK IN YOUR MOUTHPUSSY AND TASTING UNDER THAT HOOD OF BLACK COCK SKIN ALL THAT MACHO MANS SWEAT AND PISS!! I'A A LITTLE COCKED LITTLE BALLS WHITE MAN WHO LOVES THE SIZE OF A BIG BLACKS STUD IN HIS MOUTH AND UP HIS MANPUSSY TOO!! NOTHING LIKE THE FEEL SMELL AND TASTE AND THE WEIGHT OF A HORSE HUNG BLACK ALPHA STUDS UNCUT COCK IN YOUR WHITE HANDS!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....