Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dildos



Now that we are discussing Dildos, let be frank about it.

I am a Dildo Pig! I have over 300 dildos in my private collection along with some nice Butt Plugs and Anal Probes.


I am a Dildo Pig! I LOVE DILDOS

I will let just about anyone fuck me with a Dildo just about anywhere.

I have a collection I keep in my truck for daily availability.
I have my travel bag of dildos for when I have to travel on business.
I have two special dildos I strap on and fuck guys within bookstores.


When I go to the Baths, I always have a nice selection of different sizes and shapes to share with my buddies there.

Post in the comments field below if you are into Dildos and play with them often.
Also, let me know which ones are your favorites.

Feel free to email separately if you wish.
Sam – The Redneck Dildo Pig!






The End



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....