Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Guess Road – 10-10-11 2


The older black stud with the fat uncut cock had just barely walked away from me when I saw DLK (black stud with the dread-locks) turn the corner and walk toward me.
About half way, he stopped in front of the video booth he had been in with the stocky build Middle Eastern looking stud.
DLK reached down and pushed the front of his pants down, revealing his hard cock with the wicked curve in it. It started bouncing up and down to get my attention. It was trying to take over control of my Pig mind.
I stared at the curved black cock bouncing up and down. I thought abut how good that cock must taste. Especially if it had the taste of the stocky build stud’s ass still on it. Then I thought about how fucking good that curved monster would feel inside my ass.
Then it happened.
That curved cock took control of my mind and my body.
It called out to me, ‘come here Pig, I need you to service me.’
I walked toward DLK as he turned and went into the empty video booth. Like a good Pig I followed him into the video booth and shut the door.
Without a word exchanged, I dropped to my knees in front of DLK and opened my mouth for his use and pleasure. I let him grab my head and guide my mouth onto his hard curved black cock. It forced its way into my throat and he kept the pressure on my head until his entire cock was buried in my throat. His cock had the musky taste of the stocky brown skinned stud before me.
He gave me one second to catch my breath and then he started fucking my throat. His curved cock was rock hard and it was hard for me not to gag on it as it slid back into my throat.
Then I heard DLK say to me, ‘I need to fuck you. I need to fuck you real bad. That lousy asshole wouldn’t take my sweet cock up his nasty ass.’
I groaned and tried to shake my head yes as he slowly slid his curved cock out of my throat and then back in again.
While he continued to fuck my mouth, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a Magnum sized condom. I was ready for him to stop fucking my throat and start fucking my ass.
DLK took the condom from my hand and tore it open. I watched as he pulled the latex ring from the gold metallic package. Then he slowly slid his hard cock from my mouth. I waited long enough to see him roll the latex down over his rock hard curved cock.
‘I want your ass baby’ he said to me as I stood up and turned so my ass was available to him.
I spit on my fingers and wiped them across my asshole. Then I felt him begin to push the head of his cock against my asshole.
I took a deep breath and while remembering how good that cock felt inside me the last he fucked me, I relaxed my asshole to allow him to push inward.
Slowly inch by inch his hard latex cover cock slid inside of me.
‘That’s it baby, take all of it, take it all for me’ he said as I felt the heat from his crotch on my ass.
Then I felt his thick course black pubic hair push against my ass crack just above my asshole. His balls were hanging low and I felt slap up against my own low hanging balls.
DLK was all the way inside of me. I couldn’t believe how fucking huge his cock felt. I felt so fucking good to my asshole. I could easily be his fuck slave every night of the week.
Stop by and let him fuck the living shit out of me after a hard days work would surely make the evening just right.
Slowly DLk started to fuck me. He started off with long slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding his manhood all the way back in me.
With every stroke he picked up his speed and smooth strokes got more aggressive and animalistic.
DLk kept repeating to me ‘That’s baby, open up and your Daddy fuck you. Take it all Baby.’
Within minutes, DLk was fucking me like a wild animal. He had me pinned against the wall of the video booth and had my left leg hiked up so he could get more of his huge hard curved deep inside of me.
His fucking was driving me crazy. It felt so fucking good.
He moaned and groaned and kept telling how good my puss felt to his dick.
I love how rough DLK fucks and still keeps that sensitive flow of mush from his head. He goes way off to another planet while he is fucking and drilling and pounding as hard as he can.
DLK knows he has a big dick and knowing I will take it any way he gives it to me will for sure make each and every ride of his hard cock memorable.
15 to 20 minutes into this wild fucking DLK finally got to the point of popping his load off in my ass.
His pace slowed down and each time he slammed his rock hard cock into me, he would bury it deep as it would go and then some.
Finally he started with, ‘oh baby, oh baby you are so good to me’ as he buried his curved monster deep inside me. His body began to convulse as his cum pumped out of his balls and filled the latex cum bag covering his manhood.
It took a few minutes for DLk to pump as much of his essence into the latex bag in my ass. Finally he slowly pulled his now semi limp cock from my asshole.
I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees in front of him. I grabbed the cum filled latex bag and slowly removed it from his cock. It was unbelievable how much cum he had pumped into it.
Then I took his limp cock in my mouth and gently cleaned his cum off it with my tongue. He gets real sensitive after cumming so  I was gentle with my mouth as I finished the job. He sure wasn’t gentle with my ass and I was glad of that.
I held onto the cum filled condom. That was my reward for being such a good puss for DLK.
As he pulled up his pants he told me how good my ass to his dick and how much like fucking me. He told me he liked the way I just let him fuck as hard as he could.
I told him I liked it when a stud like him took total control of my ass and used it for their pleasure in whatever means it took. Then I told I like to get fucked rough and long the best.
DLk turned and exited the booth with me standing there with my pants down around my ankles holding my prize.
I took and sucked every drop of his thick white cum from the extra large condom. Then I took the used condom and slide it over my hard cock. I wanted my cock to taste like his cum.
I pulled up my pants and exited the video booth.
Outside in the hallway was standing the stocky build Middle Eastern Stud.
He gave me a hard look as I passed him.
Damn he was good looking. Maybe he is my next victim of pleasure.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it DID make my cock (rock-)hard, and so did the pic of the guy with the bent dick!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....