Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Amsterdam – Day One Thermos Sauna – Locker Room Encounter


Locker Room Encounter

After finding my assigned locker, I put my toy bag on the bench and turned to check out the men around me.
He walk through of the rows of lockers had already made my cock start to stir in my jock strap.


As I turned to my left, there standing across the isle was a black guy with the largest cock I have ever seen.

Yes, that is what I said – the LARGEST COCK I have ever seen in my life.
The guy was dark skinned and his cock was very dark.
It was uncut and hung down to is knees.
No Fucking Kidding…
I couldn’t believe my eyes.

The black guy looked to be in his mid thirties. He was as young as most of the guys I had just passed while trying to find my locker.
He had a nice build and was drying off with a towel as if he was getting ready to leave. Plus his cloths were on the bench behind him.
Well you know me, I could take my eyes off of it and he caught me staring at his enormous manhood.
‘What you staring at white man? Ain’t you never seen a black cock as big as this?’
Then he started to wag his long thick black uncut meat at me. Back and forth it swung flopping against his thighs.
I could tell right away from the accent of his voice he was not from the Netherlands. I figured he was there from one of the African countries.
Rumor has it that they do grow them African Cocks BIG.


I had to reply to guy. He had used a stern voice to me as if he was trying to intimidate me.
‘No, I said to him. I have been fucked by some damn Big Cocks, But I never by one that fucking big.’
‘It’s the biggest cock you will ever see. Thing hangs 14 inches.’ He said back to me.
Several other guys had gathers and were watching and listening to us.
When I first entered the locker room area I noticed there were security cameras in the ceiling so I knew not to make a move on the guy.
‘You leaving?’ I asked the black guy with the huge enormous uncut cock.
‘Have to’ he said to me. Can’t find any faggot here that can take me up their white ass.’
‘Damn’ I said with a sad tone. ‘I bet I could take that black monster up my white ass.’
‘Too bad for you I am leaving. For I would have damn tried to fill your white asshole with all of this black meat. It is the biggest fucking cock in the city. Not many here can take it like a Real Man should.’



Then he turned and pulled on his pants. He put on light colored baggy cargo pants and a white t-shirt. As he moved, you could see that huge fucker swing in his pant leg.

Damn I wanted that cock. I’m not a size queen. Well maybe I am.
14 inches hanging like that limp.
That cock would be the main thing to remember my trip to Amsterdam by.
I wanted to taste that cock so bad my own cock was now rock hard.


As he walked toward the main entrance of the locker room, the guy behind me told me that he had watched the black guy split open several guys who just couldn’t take. He also said I was lucky he was leaving because when a guy can’t take it, he gets real pissed. Then when he does get it up an asshole, he fucks like a wild beast from the jungle.

 

Damn, just the way I like to be fucked and the black fucker with the huge uncut cock was leaving.

As I watched him walk away, he turned to me and grab that huge cock hanging in his pants. ‘If you are here when I get back, you better keep you word white man. I give you this Monster Cock as you call it and show you how us African Men fuck the White Man.

Just  a reminder of how fucking large/huge that black uncut Monster Cock was.
 
Check Back for more of my adventures in this Bathhouse.






.




1 comment:

uptonking said...

Wow... cannot wait to hear the rest of your stories. So happy for you. Glad you had such a wonderful time. You are very brave. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....